NEXMAP is an independent 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization. Your tax-deductible contribution is essential to our work. Please consider joining our growing list of supporters. It is through the help of people like you that we can pursue our mission and contribute to the artistic life of San Francisco and the Bay Area.
Thank you for your help!
We appreciate each and every contribution! It is through the help of people like you that we can pursue our mission and contribute to the artistic life of San Francisco and the Bay Area.
Visionary Level | $5000
Angel Level | $2500
Benefactor Level | $1000
Supporter Level | any amount
We can offer exposure to your company though our website, our newsletter and printed programs. NEXMAP's audience are highly educated leaders in their field. We offer various level of support with various benefit to your company. Get in touch at email@example.com.
If you prefer to send us your donation by mail, please send checks to the following address:
601 Van Ness Ave., Ste E. Box 416
San Francisco, CA 94102
DONATE IN-KIND GIFTS
Host an event in your home, volunteer to help for a specific event, or provide other services (such as food or wine).
I/O Education program
Please consider making a generous donation today!
HOW YOUR DONATIONS ARE SPENT
- $15,000 | Development, design, and printing run of 1,000 educator mini-guides
- $9,250 | Five-Day Paper Circuitry Workshop for 35 youth
- $5,125 | Two-Day Paper Circuitry Workshop for 35 youth
- $3,500 | One-Day Paper Circuitry Workshop for 40 educators
- $3,200 | 35 Deluxe Paper Circuitry Kits, including lighting effects and sensors
- $3,000 | One-Day Paper Circuitry Workshop for 35 youth
- $1,050 | A class set of 15 Tiny AVR Programmer sticks and 35 programming paper circuitry kits
- $400 | 35 Basic Paper Circuitry Kits
- Gordon & Betty Moore Foundation
- Pearson Foundation
- The National Writing Project and the Educator Innovator
- William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
- Zellerbach Family Foundation
- The National Endowment for the Arts